Managed Print Services Overview
Managed Print Services, commonly abbreviated to MPS, is typically concerned with outsourcing all or the majority of print and imaging related devices under a uniform process and often a single contract, to an external vendor. Sometimes broadly defined as simply the effective governance of a business’ output environment, Managed Print Services is closely related to the more holistic Managed Document Services (MDS).
We identify your business’s actual print related costs and total output capacity: this information forms a baseline for improvement. Digicom’s Managed Print Services can then provide an optimised fleet and ensure continued cost savings through on-going monitoring and fleet management. Our aim is to provide you with an optimum document output fleet that is the right mix of technology and software to enable you to get the most from your device and software investments. And with Digicom looking after your document requirements, you can spend more time on your core business activities.
The Process involves: Print Audit & Analysis, Cost Saving Recommendations & Deliverables, Client Review & Agreement, Implementation, Web-Based Monthly or 1/4ly Tracking & Analysis.
With Managed Print Services you can:
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of your entire print fleet
- Lower operating costs and optimise your asset utilisation
- Utilise electronic document formats, usually in internal and customer transactions
- Reduce the number of vendors you work with and embed more control and transparency
- Right size your printer fleet on a local, regional or global basis
- Improve fleet uptime and increase employee productivity
- Implement clear and consistent print policies to help reduce costs and control output waste
Digicom’s main Print suppliers include Ricoh, Samsung & HP, who enable us to help clients be better, faster and smarter through leading-edge printing technology. Get in touch with one of our consultants today for further information.