Ardagh Group operate 109 manufacturing facilities in 22 countries worldwide with approximately €7.7 billion global sales. The new state-of-the-art Dublin office had very specific audio visual requirements for a variety of office spaces. Digicom was entrusted to deliver the complete audio visual high-spec fit-out.
Unique AC design: the triangular table and 3 screens allow for eye contact between all participants and a clear view of the presentation no matter where one is seated. The Audio Conferencing quality is second to none. The recessed screens and projectors are hidden from view when not in use to adhere to a sleek and uncluttered design. Simplicity is key: all rooms functions are controlled via a single app on a dedicated iPad (lighting, blinds, projectors and screens, phone calls, volume, etc).
Video Conference Rooms
The VC room features a dual screen with a Polycom VC system along with a Videxio virtual meeting room service. Connection is easy and anyone can join via the internet, no matter the location or the device. This facilitates multi-party connections as up to 30 people can join the same call.
Other spaces included in the fit out:
- Meeting rooms: all fitted with easy to use presentation systems (Barco ClickShare).
- Restaurant: dual-purpose: casual area with free to air tv and can also be used as a meeting space when a large room is required (incl. presentation display).
- Reception: effective brand recognition through digital signage: large LCD screen featuring constant company information and managed by a centralised communications point (One Lan system).
- Impressively high-tech yet user-friendly environment that suits the needs of the business,
- The systems in place ensure a simple yet efficient and seamless user experience,
- The presentation sharing and audio conferencing systems have exceeded customer expectations.